Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Start

This is the new SkiBlog-SkiBlog site, an online home for your skiing questions and answers around the world. I am a Level I certified Professional Ski Instructor of America and instruct at Wisp Resort in Maryland, United States. My goal is to bring you up to date and useful information about how to improve your personal skiing skills. Look for my weekly posts about what to focus on this week as you shred up your home mountain. Make sure to email and tell your friends to check out SkiBlog-SkiBlog!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your blogspot blog. A few years ago I started a site specifically for Ski & Ride instructors who wanted to develop their relationship with students and friends. This year I was able to make it FREE for instructors @ www.mysnowpro.com then click on SIGNUP at the top.

    You can see what I have done on my page @ www.mysnowpro.com/jonathanlawson

    Just a few weeks before we slide,
    Jon

    ReplyDelete